How To Use Paytm Without Internet – Offline Payment Paytm
Paytm One of the most popular E-Commerce website which provides many services to its Customers. One of the most new facility of Paytmm is Offline Payment. It is basically for those who don’t have Internet connection or Smart phone to make payment. It is one of the very safe mode payment through Paytm.
There are few steps which you have to follow as it is. And these are as Follow
Step 1: Create Account On Paytm
To make Offline Payment you have to create an account on Paytm. If you are already a registered customer, in this case you don’t need to create any new account on Paytm. If you don’t have a smart phone you can create paytm account by PC/Laptop or by others smartphone too.Once you create your Paytm Account your First step of How To Use Paytm Without Internet completed here.
Step 2: Add Money To Paytm Wallet
After First step you have to Add Money to Your Paytm Wallet via your Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
Please make sure don’t reveal your personal Information ( Debit Card information, Credit card info, PIN code) witj anyone.
Send Some Money To Your Loving Once To Wish Them a Very Happy Birthday Wishes.
Step 3: Follow These Steps Accordingly
Now You are Eligible To Make Offline payment Via Paytm.
- Call on 1800-1800-1234 toll-free number via your registered phone number in your Paytm account
- This call will be free and no charges will deduct from your Mobile balance. So you don’t need to worry about the balance deduction.
- Now, your call will be disconnected and you will get a call from Paytm in few seconds: Your call will disconnect automatically and You will get a call from paytm.
- For the first time, you need to setup a PIN for your safety. To make the Offline Payment via Paytm You have to generate a PIN code. Be Aware don’t share this PIN with anyone. It should be confidential. If any fraudulent transaction is made you are responsible for that.
- After the Completion of PIN setupOnce your PIN Setup completes you are eligible to send Money Offline.
- Enter the desired mobile number you want to send money to and after that enter the amount you want to send
At last you have to Enter that mobile no. where you want to send your amount. Don’t worry it is one of the secure way to Transfer amount to any one. There is no need of any smartphone or Any Internet connection. You can Transfer or send money anywhere in the world. This is one of the best or Latest Feature of Paytm to its customers.
This was the all steps of How To Use Paytm Without Internet – Offline Payment Paytm.
Any Query? Comment below⇓ We’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Bookmark us for New tricks
Must share With Friends and Friends of Friends.