How To Send A Whole Whatsapp Conversation to Someone’s Mail ID
Whatsapp is now becomes the most easiest way for do real time messaging with someone, but sometimes you might want to take a backup chat of a single WhatsApp Conversation. In such kind of situation copy paste is just nothing but a impossible task. In that case you can send your entire conversation to your own E-mail Id and look after for a backup with your E-Mail Id Provider. Some others situation are that sometimes you might have to send your single WhatsApp conversation to one of your friend to show and prove something. In that case also, sending screenshots and copy paste is also becomes too difficult task to perform. So that in that such cases, sending the whole conversation is proves to be extremely useful. It’s doesn’t matter whether it is a single Whatsapp chat or group chat you can use WhatsApp Mail Chat Feature to mail both type of conversation. Follow these These Following Steps to learn that how exactly you can use this Feature…
Step : 1
- Open the that you want to be send via E-Mail. Whether it is a group chat or a Single Chat. Now tap on the more actions icons at the top right corner of your screen.
Step : 2
- From the menu that was opened click on the option mentioned as “more”.
Step : 3
- Than Another menu will be opens that have 3 options named Clear chat, E-mail chat or add shortcut. Tap on the E-mail chat option to simply E-mail you whole conversation. If you want to clear your chat so you can also clear your whole chat conversation by clicking on Clear Chat Option.
Step : 4
- Your whole WhatsApp conversation will be packed up in a single text file, and ready to send.
Step : 5
- Enter the recipient whom you are want to send your Conversation. And Simply tap the send button.
Step : 6
- Tada! You are Done With Your job the recipient simply got your mail and read your WhatsApp conversation that you had been send to him.
So that’s all is this. Now you will be free with those screenshots and copy paste system that you have been used to. Hope You Found this Article useful. If you still found some problem comment below it..We are happy to help you. Cheers!
See Also : How To Increase The RAM With Pen Drive