Reliance Jio Plans-Impact On Other Telecom Companies
In Past few Months Reliance Jio Has Made a Mark in 4G Internet field & Being Loved By The Public. Reliance Jio is the Only Network which provides 100% VoLTE Service with coverage across all 22 Telecom circle in India. On 27 December 2015 its beta Version Was Launched and available for Testing,Internally it was not Commercialize at That Point of Time. And few Months later it was all set to Release in 5 September on The Occasion of 83rd Birth Anniversary of Late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani The Founder of Reliance Industries. But It took nearly a year to Commercialize it Because of official work Or Deals with Government.Finally it Released on 5 September 2016.
Reliance Tied up With a Domestic Mobile Phone Seller Company Known as Intex in 2015 June for Supplying VoLTEE Enabled Devices Few Months Later in October 2015 Reliance Launched a Mobile Phone Company Called LYF. Reliance Jio Is Giving Free Internet till December But people are Facing A lot of issues like Slow Internet issues Delay In Connecting Calls There are news of Call Dropping But There is Issues in connecting JIO To JIO There are some Points where Reliance Needs to Improve Their Service Like slow Internet connectivity They Have to Improve Their Speed & They should Reveal Their Customer Care Contact No. not Much People who Know About Reliance JIO Customer Care .There are Issues in Connecting To Their Customer Because of heavy traffic In a very small time Customer Service Becomes Hard to Connect It kind of Harm Their Image.
SUCCESS OF RELIANCE JIO
Reliance Jio Net is The Slowest 4G Network in India It Still Has Managed to Make an Impact on Communication Industry & Has Become The Most Successfull Network in Past Few Months. Where The Companies Like Bharti Airtel & Vodafone are Struggling to Tackle This Plan of Jio. Both Airtel & Vodafone Has Reduced The Price of Their Data.
Reliance JIO has 16 crores active customers just in 1 months. It is most fastest growing network of Indian telecommunication’s history. This is one of the very big success of JIO. Other networks providers are in a very big trouble now because they have to reduce their plans due to Reliance JIO.
IMPACT ON OTHER COMPANIES
All Telecommunication Companies have launched The Attractive Offers for New customers who Are Buying New 4G Handset. Bharti Airtel is Offering 10GB 4G Data for Just Rs.259 & Where Vodafone is Charging Rs.25/GB. But this much effort does seem to me enough to Beat Jio.
JIO App in Play Store
- Reliance Jio Was providing Free Internet Facility During 2016 World Cup in 6 Stadium which were Hosting The in That Tournament. Jio is Providing Free Wi-Fi In Some of The Cities, Like Surat, Ahemdabad in Gujara, Visakhapatnam in Madhya Pradesh, Massoorie in Uttrakhand & MG Road in Vijayawada And Later in The Year Reliance Jio Launched a Bunch of on Google Play Store
- MyJio – Manage Jio Account and Digital Services associated with it .
- JioTV – A live TV channel service.
- JioCinema – An online HD video library.
- JioChat Messenger – An instant messaging app
- JioMusic – A music player.
- Jio4GVoice (earlier JioJoin) – A VoLTE phone simulator
- JioMags – E-reader for magazines.
- JioXpressNews – A news and magazine aggregator
- JioSecurity – Security app
- JioDrive – Cloud-based backup tool
- JioMoney Wallet – An online payments/wallet app
- JioSwitch – Transfer contents (Contacts, Messages, Photo, Videos, Music, Apps etc. ) across multiple mobile operating systems.
you can also read: How To Improve Speed Of Reliance Jio
Further Plans Of Reliance JIO
There are Possibilities That Jio May Extent Their welcome Offer Till 1 March for those who buy The Subscription by 3 December. But They Have Revealed Their Recharge Plans too.
Some of the further key plans of JIO are:
Cheap Internet data in a very less amount.
Long Validity Of recharges.
More 4G data in very low amount.
Low Calls Rate in every network.
Improve Network Quality everywhere.
You can read: Fix Reliance JIO Calling Issues permanently
Hope so you got some new information regarding Reliance JIO’S Further Plans.
Share and Bookmark our Site. 🙂